Links: Nominate Online
New Haven, Conn. – The Albertus Magnus College Athletic Department is accepting nominations for the Hall of Fame Class of 2018 Induction Ceremony, which will be held in conjunction with Homecoming Weekend 2018 on Sunday, September 16th.
There are no limits on the number of nominations an individual may submit. Nominations will remain active and may be renewed if the nominee has not been inducted. Click here to nominate online!
Please note the following criteria when casting your nominations:
CRITERIA for Student-Athletes:
- Graduated from Albertus Magnus College.
- Consideration will be given to those who did not graduate due to extenuating circumstances.
- Lettered for at least two seasons in one varsity sport at Albertus Magnus.
- Graduated at least five years prior to nomination.
- Represented Albertus Magnus College in a positive manner both as an undergraduate student-athlete and as an alum.
The committee will give preference to nominees that meet the following criteria:
- Be an all-conference honoree for at least two years.
- Be named the conference's Most Outstanding/Valuable Player in a sport for one year.
- Be an all-district/region selection.
- Be an All-America selection or earned a national award for excellence as a student-athlete.
- Established a school, conference or national record as a student-athlete.
- Been a significant contributor to a team that won a conference championship and/or competed in post-season competition beyond conference play (e.g. NCAA Tournament).
- Nominees who were not part of conference must show accomplishments determined to be on par with these honors by the selection committee.
Eligibility for Coaches, Administrators, Staff:
- No longer be employed by Albertus Magnus College.
- Was employed at Albertus Magnus College for at least five years.
- Have represented Albertus Magnus College in a positive manner and upheld the values of the College.
- Be a positive role model and show leadership qualities.
- Made a positive, significant impact on athletics at Albertus Magnus College.