Incoming Freshman and Transfers to Albertus Magnus College athletics, please read the following carefully.
1. Print out and complete the entire medical forms packet, including a copy of your insurance card. Incomplete packets will not be accepted and will prevent you from getting medically cleared to participate in athletics. Please keep the forms in the correct order.
2. Print out and complete one of the following.
- Sickle Cell solubility test form (to be completed by a physician)
- Sickle Cell waiver form (to be completed by student-athlete)
3. Print out and complete the Concussion Statement
4. During your arrival at the school, drop off the completed forms (1, 2 and 3 mentioned below) to the athletic training staff (or athletic training staff mailbox). If you are an athlete on the Men’s/Women’s Soccer or Women’s Volleyball teams please have the forms on campus by August 19th. At your team’s assigned time please make sure the completed packet has been delivered and is ready for review. If your packet is found to be incomplete during this time you will not be cleared for participation.
5. Clearance for participation requires the following:
- Completed paperwork
- Completed concussion test
- Completed pre-participation exam
6. You will be required to fill out your online profile including your insurance card (take a picture and upload into the program) and history questionnaire as well. Your e-mail address on your paperwork will act as your log in and the password will be set as “Falcons1” (if you have any issues logging in, please contact me via e-mail at email@example.com). Once you have fulfilled all requirements you will be allowed to participate in athletics.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTION COULD DELAY YOUR PARTICIPATION IN ATHLETICS
Please be aware that the College requires ALL student-athletes to be up-to-date with their Meningitis (MVC4) immunization. The most recent dose must be within 5 yearsof the first day on campus. If you have any questions regarding your immunizations, please contact the Health Services department at Albertus Magnus College 203-773-8938