Nominations are being accepted for the Class of 2020 and the deadline is July 1, 2020. For more information regarding Hall of Fame and the nomination process please click here.
CRITERIA for Student-Athletes
The individual must meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Graduated from Albertus Magnus College.
Consideration will be given to those who did not graduate due to extenuating circumstances.
- Lettered for at least two seasons in one varsity sport at Albertus Magnus.
- Graduated at least five years prior to nomination.
- Represented Albertus Magnus College in a positive manner both as an undergraduate student-athlete and as an alum.
The committee will give preference to nominees that meet the following criteria:
- Be an all-conference honoree for at least two years.
- Be named the conference’s Most Outstanding/Valuable Player in a sport for one year.
- Be an all-district/region selection.
- Be an All-America selection or earned a national award for excellence as a student-athlete.
- Established a school, conference or national record as a student-athlete.
- Been a significant contributor to a team that won a conference championship and/or competed in post-season competition beyond conference play (e.g. ECAC Tournament, NCAA Tournament).
- Nominees who were not part of conference must show accomplishments determined to be on par with these honors by the selection committee.
Eligibility for Coaches, Administrators, Staff
The individual must meet all of the following criteria:
- No longer be employed by Albertus Magnus College.
- Was employed at Albertus Magnus College for at least five years.
- Have represented Albertus Magnus College in a positive manner and upheld the values of the College.
- Be a positive role model and show leadership qualities.
- Made a positive, significant impact on athletics at Albertus Magnus College.
For all other categories of nomination, or for extenuating circumstances that would lead to a nomination for a candidate that does not meet the requirements listed above, eligibility will be considered by the selection committee on a case-by-case basis.