New London, Conn. – Junior Ryan Sember (Branford, Conn.) of the Albertus Magnus College men's golf team earned low medalist honors for the second straight match in a row as the Falcons placed second overall at the Mitchell Invite III on Tuesday afternoon at Shennecossett Golf Course.
1. Elms College - 319
2. Albertus Magnus College - 324
3. Mitchell College - 335
Albertus Magnus College
Ryan Sember (Branford, Conn.) - 75 (Medalist) (1st)
Liam Deane (Branford, Conn.) - 82 (7th)
Brandon Fowler (Lexington, S.C.) - 86 (T11th)
David Aquavia (Oakville, Conn.) - 81 (6th)
Quinn Oliver (Milford, Conn.) - 91 (14th)
Nick Knisel - 86 (T11th)
Mike McCarthy - 77 (T2)
Mike Izzo - 84 (10th)
Chris Ronzello - 88 (13th)
Jakob Margetta - 100 (15th)
Frankie Murray - 77 (T2)
Matt King - 80 (4th)
John Keegan - 79 (4th)
Josh Keaton - 83 (T8th)
Christian Pavlakis - 83 (T8th)
- As a team, Albertus finished the day recording a new season-low score of 324.
- Deane finished the invite posting a new season-low score of 82.
- Aquavia also beat his season-low score, which was an 83.
- Fowler tied his season-low score of 86.
- Oliver registered his third match scoring in the 90's.
The men's golf team returns to action on Saturday, Oct. 12 as they compete in the 2019 Great Northeast Athletic ConferenceChampionship. Tee-time is TBA and the match will be played at Biddeford-Saco Country Club in Saco, Me.