New Haven, Conn. - The Albertus Magnus College men's tennis team fell at home to the Wentworth Institute of Technology by a score of 6-3 on Sunday afternoon in a non-conference match at the Celentano Courts.
FINAL: Wentworth 6 | Albertus Magnus 3
RECORDS: Albertus Magnus (0-1) | Wentworth (2-1)
1. Zak Levine (Hamden, Conn.) (AMC) def. Tyler Hall (WIT) 6-3, 6-2
2. Jarrett North (WIT) def. Alex Hale (Wolcott, Conn.) (AMC) 6-3, 6-2
3. Mun Chet (WIT) def. Alessandro Proscino (Hamden, Conn.) (AMC) 6-2, 6-2
4. Nick Tagliaferri (Hamden, Conn.) (AMC) def. Tristan Maus (WIT) 6-3, 6-0
5. Harrison Maki (WIT) def. William Kouakou (Bridgeport, Conn.) (AMC) 4-6, 6-2, 7-6
6. Owen Conlon (WIT) def. Rockenson Charles (New London, Conn.) (AMC) 6-1, 6-0
1. Zak Levine/Alex Hale (AMC) def. Tyler Hall/Mun Chet (WIT) 8-5
2. Kevin Salomon/Harrison Maki (WIT) def. Alessandro Proscino/Nick Tagliaferri (AMC) 8-3
3. Sam Ferro/Taymour Mansi (WIT) def. Zach Monti (Beason Falls, Conn.)/Eric Brown (New Haven, Conn.) (AMC) 8-0
- Levine and Tagliaferri collect their first individual match wins of the season.
- Duo, Levine and Hale collect first doubles win of the year.
- This is the third loss against Wentworth in men's tennis history.
The men's tennis team continues play in a non-conference match at home on Saturday, Oct. 26 against Pratt. The match is set for 1:00PM at the Celentano Courts in New Haven, Conn.