Quincy, Mass. - The Albertus Magnus College women's tennis team fell on the road to Eastern Nazarene College by a score of 9-0 on Saturday afternoon in Great Northeast Athletic Conference (GNAC) play at the ENC Tennis Courts.
FINAL: Eastern Nazarene College 9 | Albertus Magnus 0
RECORDS: Albertus Magnus (2-7) | Eastern Nazarene College (7-2)
1. Sharon Biondi (EMC) def. Jessica Coughlin (Putnam, Conn.) (AMC) 6,0-6,0
2. Emily Ruttkowski (ENC) def. Mariah Mandulak (Shelton, Conn.) (AMC) 6-0, 6-1
3. Magdalena Hubel (ENC) def. Nallely Magana (East Haven, Conn.) (AMC) 6-2, 6-0
4. Veronica Jimenez (ENC) def. Cassie Couture (Waterbury, Conn.) (AMC) 6-0, 6-0
5. Maria Basila (ENC) def. Nayelli Garcia (East Haven, Conn.) (AMC) 6-0, 6-0
6. Makayla Grantham (ENC) def. Andreah Orr (Danbury, Conn.) (AMC) 6-0, 6-1
1. Emily Ruttkowski/Magdalena Hubel (ENC) def. Jessica Coughlin/Mariah Mandulak (AMC) 8-2
2. Sharon Biondi/Veronica Jimenez (ENC) def. Nallely Magana/Cassie Couture (AMC) 8-0
3. Maria Basila/Makayla Grantham (ENC) def. Andreah Orr/Jah-Naisha Lee (Bridgeport, Conn.) (AMC) 8-0
The women's tennis team continues conference play on Saturday, Oct. 5 with a road match against Colby-Sawyer. Match is set for 1:00PM at the Kelsey Courts in New London, N.H.